The Complete Ubot Plugin Development Course is a 3 week course designed to teach you everything that I know about making plugins for Ubot Studio.
This course was created with C# beginners in mind. And I explain everything that I do, so that you won’t get lost or fall behind. That being said, you will need a basic understanding of the C# language to really benefit from this course. I will be using terms such as “classes, strings, integers, properties, fields, and methods” without explaining what those are. But I will explain anything beyond the basic terminology.
I am confident that C# beginners are going to learn a lot about C# in this course.
That doesn’t mean you need to be a beginner. I believe that intermediate and even advanced C# developers will learn a lot about plugin development in this course.
So this course is for anybody who is interested in plugin development and knows the very basics of C#.
- Project Setup – Watch Free Preview
- Creating Commands & Functions – Watch Free Preview
- Adding Parameters To Commands & Functions
- Getting & Setting Data Types
- Container Commands & Run Script
- Creating A Super Command
- Creating A Super Function
- Using Dependencies
- Using A Class Library
- Unit Testing
- Creating A Plugin Part 1
- Creating A Plugin Part 2
- Creating A Plugin Part 3
- Using Static For Global Access
- Advanced IUBotStudio & Containers
- Changing User Interface
- Looking Inside Ubot To Manipulate It
- Invoking UI Changes
- Plugin Entry Point
- Thread Safety
- How to Submit Your Plugin For Review & Install Plugin Key